Wednesday 28 November 2012

57 Year Old Grandfather Graduates With First Class from University of Ibadan




A 57-year old grandfather, Mr. Isiaka Alli, was on Thursday, 15th of November named among the 21graduating students with first class degrees from the University of Ibadan. Mr Alli is the elder brother of the chairman of Odu’a Conglomerate, Chief Sarafadeen Alli and he has his last child studying Electrical Engineering in the same University.  
  
Mr. Alli just bagged a first class degree in Law, 35 years  after his first degree  and there after a second degree from Obafemi Awolowo University. He was not deterred by criticisms regarding his age. said he was motivated to study law because many of his schoolmates had become Senior Advocates of Nigeria.

“I feel I can still participate in the society in spite of my age.” 
I am using this medium to advise others that they can do it, if I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment